Posts Tagged ‘Hundreds Of Years’
Chinese Herbal Medicines For the Common Cold
We’ve all heard “We spacecraft land on Mars, but can not even cure the common cold.” The cold seems to be a curse that humility is the burden of humanity forever.
Despite the frustration of science, some people claim to cure a cold with an incredible variety of things like garlic, ginger, zinc and vitamin C. That never worked for me. I found that once my cold started, I was a week overdue.
That is, until an acquaintance gave me a bottle of Chinese pills and told me to take if I felt a cold. A few days later, I awoke with a sore throat. Before leaving for work I thought of the pills and took them away.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by phpBB health food
- powered by vBulletin chinese
- powered by phpBB how many people are in china
- nursing chinese foods
- powered by phpBB chinese food in
- powered by phpBB chinese
- powered by phpBB chinese food recipes
- powered by phpBB chinese food take out
- powered by phpBB chinese food
- powered by phpBB recipes chinese food