Posts Tagged ‘Migraine Attack’
In addition to cancer, heart disease kills more than 2,000 Americans throughout the day. About 60 million Americans suffer from heart disease.
I. The causes of heart disease
There are several causes of heart disease. Most heart diseases are caused by high blood pressure contributes to hardening of the arteries. High levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) accumulates in the arteries as a result of uncontrolled diet with high levels of saturated fats and trans fats. All these add to the formation of atherosclerosis lesions and eventually arterial blockage or anything that serves to damage the inner lining of blood vessels and prevents the transport of oxygen and nutrients to the heart can be defined as a disease risk heart.
II symptoms of heart disease
Here are some early indication of heart disease symptoms:
1. Leg cramps while walking
Leg cramps during exercise may be caused by dehydration. It is important to drink plenty of fluids during exercise. Leg cramps occur when the muscle suddenly and forcefully contracts. The most common muscles contract in this manner are muscles that cross two joints. Leg cramps during walking can be a sign of heart disease caused by the leg arteries are clogged by cholesterol in the result of inadequate oxygen delivery to cells in the leg.
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups different types of nutrients
- powered by myBB types of nutrients
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups heart condition symptoms
- powered by phpBB heart condition symptoms
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups blood vessels in right arm
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups craps
- powered by vBulletin oxygen
- causes of fast rapid pulse with only little exertion
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups military base closings
- powered by vBulletin heart condition symptoms