Posts Tagged ‘Operating Room’
The Responsibilities of Staff Nurses
The nurses are also known as ARM or Registered General Nurse and Registered Mental Nurse RMN or based on their area of occupation. His responsibilities in the medical field are vast. Registered General Nurse RGN or nurses who passed the board exam for nurses assigned and can work without specialization. Registered mental nurse RMN staff mental health and psychiatry. The nursing staff can also work in community health, such as community clinics.
They may also work in private homes and in other fields and different parameters. Specifically, nurses can work in hospitals. There are many areas where nurses can choose. In hospitals, may be the hospital ward or unit patients, ICU or intensive care unit, recovery room or operating room, emergency rooms and so on. Nurse responsibilities differ only in their area or field of expertise and experience.
Incoming search terms:
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups board of registered nursing
- powered by phpBB field
- powered by myBB emergency room
- Published News Upcoming News Submit a New Story Groups community health
- powered by vBulletin mercy general hospital
- powered by phpBB the room
- powered by phpBB staff directory
- powered by phpBB medical training
- powered by phpBB emergency room
- powered by phpBB comfort