Posts Tagged ‘Ulcer’
On June 1, 2011 – new AHRQ Web-based resource can help hospital staff in the implementation of practices of prevention of ulcer of effective pressure through an interdisciplinary approach to care.
The Toolkit, prevent ulcers by pressure in hospitals, provides links to tools that describe a step-by-step hospital initiative measures by destination in areas where patient care processes have shown the most risk to the integrity of the skin of patients. Pressure ulcers acquired in acute care hospital stays present significant treatment and delays of recovery for patients. Hospitals Toolkit can be adapted to meet their needs to implement new strategies of follow-up, record and evaluate progress in the management of pressure ulcers.
According to the cost of caring for the health and proposed use of AHRQ, the costs for adults in U.S. hospitals treated for ulcers developed prior to the admission or hospital-acquired is of more than 11 million dollars a year. Prevention of ulcers in hospitals Toolkit is included as a resource in the new partnership for patients, a public program and private to improve the safety of the patient.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by vBulletin nearby hospital
- powered by vBulletin local hospital
- powered by vBulletin risk science news
- powered by vBulletin short science news articles
- powered by phpBB doctors hospital
- powered by vBulletin psychiatric hospital
- powered by vBulletin forensic science
- powered by phpBB forensic science articles
- powered by vBulletin forensic science articles
- powered by phpBB better business bureau